- One-button overhead scanning technology
- Scans bound material and flat documents
- Scans an A3 size area in less than 3 seconds
- CCD optic with fast LED illumination
- Erase finger from image function
- Auto crop, de-skew and rotation features
- Auto page-turn detection sensor
- Timed interval scanning mode
- USB 2.0 connectivity
- Searchable PDF, PDF and JPEG creation
- Single scan multiple document cropping function
The ScanSnap SV600 Contactless scanner provides a new perspective on document scanning. Easily scan newspapers, magazines, documents or books directly without cutting or damaging them.
Redefining what a document scanner can do!
The ScanSnap SV600 makes overhead scanning simple, providing users with limitless possibilities.
- Delicate documents
- Original designs / notes
- Business Cards
- A3-size documents
Scan business cards to large A3 size (double-letter) documents
The ScanSnap SV600 breaks free from typical flatbed limitations by scanning
content larger than just letter size. Simply position the document on the A3 scan mat and press scan.
With the touch of the power button, ScanSnap SV600 is ready to scan in just 3 seconds! And with each press of the scan button, a large A3 dimension scan area is captured in less than 3 seconds. Combined with intelligent image correction, great results are just a button push away.
VI Technologies (Versatile Imaging)
Combining high quality CCD optics and advanced LED illumination, ScanSnap SV600 uses advanced capture technologies to maximize field of depth and minimize unevenness page after page.
Multiple Document Detection
With an advanced cropping and orientation technology built-in, ScanSnap SV600 can scan several business cards, photos, newspaper clippings and other documents at one time.
*Scan up to 10 documents at one time.
Easily create your own digital books
ScanSnap SV600 is your ultimate partner to scan books or magazines efficiently.
Step 1: Scan with one button!
Place the book on the mat and press the scan button.
Page Turning Detection
SV600 detects when a page is turned and automatically begins scanning.
Set a fixed time interval and SV600 scans in real time with you.
Step 2: Auto Image Correction
Auto Image Correction
Automatically crops, de-skews and sets the orientation of multiple sheets placed on the mat.
Auto Book Correction
Step 3: Organizing and Viewing
With the included ScanSnap Organizer and CardMinder keeping scanned content organized and accessible is a Snap!
More Scanning Options = More Quick Menu Productivity Space
The ScanSnap Quick Menu for PC and Mac automatically pops up after scanning to provide you a variety of ways to be immediately productive with your scans. It can be easily customized to display just your favorites, present a recommendation, and even display custom profiles
- Scan to Folder: Store PDF scans to a folder
- Scan to Email: Eliminate faxing and share electronic documents over email
- Scan Business Card: Scan business cards and automatically extract contact information
- Scan to Print: Use ScanSnap with your printer to create copies
- Scan to Word (.doc): Scan directly to an editable Word file
- Scan to Excel® (.xls): Scan directly to an editable Excel file
- Scan to PowerPoint® (.ppt): Scan directly to an editable PowerPoint file
- Scan to Picture Folder: Store JPEG scans to a folder.
- Scan to Mobile: link to Android or iOS
- Scan to Cloud: Scan to Evernote, Google Drive, Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Chatter, SugarSync, Dropbox and SharePoint® Online (for Windows®).
Scan 'outside-the-box' into virtually any application or cloud service from PC.
*ScanSnap Folder is only available on PC
More Ways to Scan to the cloud
- Google Drive™
- SharePoint® (PC only)
Making ScanSnap Connect Application more convenient
With ScanSnap Sync, whichever device you are on, you can use scanned data from either ScanSnap Organizer or the mobile app ScanSnap Connect Application. ScanSnap Sync automatically synchronizes scanned data between the two. This gives you more flexibility for data management regardless of your location.
* ScanSnap Sync is realized by utilizing a third party cloud service such as Google Drive, OneDrive and Dropbox. For the latest support information of cloud services, please refer to each cloud vendor's website.
see list of specification.
Receipt software with multi-currency support
A few simple steps to digitize and manage the information on your receipts
ScanSnap Receipt allows you to easily scan and extract information from your receipts, and export the data for other accounting software. The sophisticated features within ScanSnap Receipt automatically support various languages and currencies.
see list of specification.