TX3 adopts the latest generation of Wi-Fi 6 with dual band concurrency rates of up to 1775 Mbps (2.4GHz: 574 Mbps, 5GHz: 1201 Mbps). With 1.5GHz high-performance quad-core processor units, the network load capacity has been greatly improved. The response you need is instantly quicker, and the long-term operation is more stable. With MU-MIMO+OFDMA technology, significantly improve network performance and efficiency, allows more devices to access the Internet at the same time, lowering latency, multiplayer online games and HD-videos are smoother. TX3 is the preferred router for smart home system.
* The data is the test result of the mainstream Wi-Fi 6 mobile phone under the circumstance of China Telecom 1000 MB broadband access in Tenda Lab. For reference only, the actual data may deviate according to the real-use environment.
Built-in Signal Enhancement Module
It adopts 5GHz dedicated powerful WLAN full-featured front-end module, equipped with integrated signal amplifier. The concentrated signal makes sure stronger and more stable Multi-story home Wi-Fi coverage. You can enjoy best signal in any corners.
1.5GHz Quad Core Processor
Provides Faster and More Stable Wi-Fi
With the 1.5GHz high-performance quad core processor,the network load capacity is comprehensively improved.Instant fast response making the operation more stable.
BSS Coloring Reduces Interference and Improves Efficiency
Supporting BSS coloring technology,TX3 effectively alleviates co-frequency interference, improves spectrum utilization and communication efficiency.
TWT Extends Battery Life of Connected Devices
TWT (Target Wake-up Time technology) can effectively reduce the power consumption of terminal equipment and greatly extend its battery life.
Enjoy Safer Surfing with The Next-Gen Security Protocol WPA3
The TX3 carries a new generation of WiFi security standard WPA3, which increases the difficulty of algorithmic and network password cracking, can prevent forced- attacks,violent cracking, and protect user privacy in open Wi-Fi networks.
Remote Control Through The Tenda APP
Wi-Fi status can be controlled remotely through the Tenda APP, even while travelling, which facilitates the real-time monitoring of routers.
Live The Present Greet The Future
The TX3 is designed to be compatible with Smartphones & devices that support Wi-Fi 6 standard in use. Enjoy the latest generation Wi-Fi standard with the TX3 from Tenda.
- IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u,IEEE802.3ab
- 1*10/100/1000Mbps WAN port
- 3*10/100/1000Mbps LAN ports
- Input：AC 100-240V~50/60Hz 0.4A
- Output：DC 12V⎓1A
- 9.35*6.03*1.77 in (237.6*153.1*45mm)(W*D*H)
- IEEE 802.11ac/a/n/ax 5GHz
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ax 2.4GHz
- 5GHz: Up to 1201Mbps
- 2.4GHz: Up to 574Mbps
- Simultaneous dual band 2.4 & 5GHz
Transmit Power : CE: <20dBm(2.4G)
- SSID Broadcast: Enable/Disable
Transmission Power: high, medium, low
- WPA-PSK,WPA2-PSK, WPA/WPA2-PSK
- Wireless Security: Enable/Disable
- WPS(WiFi Protected Set-up) fast encryption
Internet Connection Type
- PPPoE, Dynamic IP, Static IP PPPoE(Russia), PPTP(Russia), L2TP(Russia),Unifi,Maxis,Maxis-special,Manual
- Wireless Router Mode
- Universal Repeater Mode
- WISP Mode
DHCP Server : DHCP Server
: DHCP Client List
: DHCP Reservation
- Port Forwarding
- DMZ Host
- Client Filter
- Parental Control(support black list and white list)
- Remote Web Management
- Forbid UDP flood attack
- Forbid TCP flood attack
- Forbid ICMP attack
- Forbid WAN PING from internet
- Smart Traffic Prioritisation
- PPPoE Username/password Clone
- Smart WiFi Schedule
- Smart LED on/off
- Tenda Cloud
- Tenda App
- PPTP server
- PPTP client
- L2TP client
- Bandwidth Control
- Guest Network
- MAC Clone
- Static Routing
- System Log
- Backup & Restore configurations
- Firmware upgrade online
- Firmware upgradeable via browser
- Supports IPv6
- Operating Temperature: 0℃ ~ 40℃
- Storage Temperature: -40℃ ~ 70℃.
- Operating Humidity:10% ~ 90% RH non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 90%RH non-condensing.
EIRP Power (Max.)
- 2.400-2.4835GHz:19.86dBm (EIRP)
- 5.150-5.250GHz:22.96dBm (EIRP)
- Wireles Router*1
- Power Adapter *1
- Install Guide*1
- Ethernet Cable*1